- class matplotlib.animation.TimedAnimation(fig, interval=200, repeat_delay=0, repeat=True, event_source=None, *args, **kwargs)#
Animationsubclass for time-based animation.
A new frame is drawn every interval milliseconds.
You must store the created Animation in a variable that lives as long as the animation should run. Otherwise, the Animation object will be garbage-collected and the animation stops.
The figure object used to get needed events, such as draw or resize.
- intervalint, default: 200
Delay between frames in milliseconds.
- repeat_delayint, default: 0
The delay in milliseconds between consecutive animation runs, if repeat is True.
- repeatbool, default: True
Whether the animation repeats when the sequence of frames is completed.
- blitbool, default: False
Whether blitting is used to optimize drawing.
- __init__(fig, interval=200, repeat_delay=0, repeat=True, event_source=None, *args, **kwargs)#
__init__(fig[, interval, repeat_delay, ...])
Return a new sequence of frame information.
Return a new sequence of saved/cached frame information.
Pause the animation.
Resume the animation.
save(filename[, writer, fps, dpi, codec, ...])
Save the animation as a movie file by drawing every frame.
Convert the animation to an HTML5
to_jshtml([fps, embed_frames, default_mode])
Generate HTML representation of the animation.