Autoscale the axis view to the data (toggle).
Convenience method for simple axis view autoscaling.
It turns autoscaling on or off, and then,
if autoscaling for either axis is on, it performs
the autoscaling on the specified axis or axes.
- enable: [True | False | None]
- True (default) turns autoscaling on, False turns it off.
None leaves the autoscaling state unchanged.
- axis: [‘x’ | ‘y’ | ‘both’]
- which axis to operate on; default is ‘both’
- tight: [True | False | None]
- If True, set view limits to data limits;
if False, let the locator and margins expand the view limits;
if None, use tight scaling if the only artist is an image,
otherwise treat tight as False.
The tight setting is retained for future autoscaling
until it is explicitly changed.